30 Kasım 2008 Pazar

PYRAMIDS



I like mystery so mysterious places always take my attention .Egypt is one of them .I really want to go there .Because I want to see pyramids .Their mystery havent been solved yet .Moreover nobody has reached some rooms of pyramids yet , and most of the researches lost in them .
Because mummyies in them have a radioactif components ,12 people who found them were died .The mysterious of pyramids dont finish .If you put a dirty water in it ,it turns clean water .Furthermore if you put milk in it ,milk doesnt go off and in the end it turns into yoghurt .the garbages in the trash bins can turn into mumy without emiting any reek .who had the pyramid erected ,the sun shine enters his room twice a year .these mysteries are a bit of the whole .
Furthermore Giza pyramids are one of the seven wonders .Besides pyramids if I go there ,I want to visit Krallar vadisi and Karnak Tapınağı .I hope one day I will go there and experience the mystery on my own

Hiç yorum yok: