24 Kasım 2008 Pazartesi

NONSENSE STORY

ıt was a rainy day, I was trying to read book but my neighbour's
baby was crying so much that I couldn't concentrate on my book .Then I gave up and started play computer game ,on the one hand ,I was listening to musıc with my headphones.
then I remembered my homework.I tried to find my notebook in my bag.I couldn't find it then I looked for it in my wardrobe but while looking for it my trombone fell on my foot .I get angry and I threw it back.I couldn't remember what my homework is so I called my friend with my mobile phone but I couldn't reach her .I took a seat and thought what could I do ?then something black passed near my computer I couldn't understand what it is I wore my glasses to see it .I saw that it is a disgusting mouse immediately I took my coat and went out .The ground was wet .I lost my balance , slipped and faint.In my dream I saw UFO , it held a wand .it made magic and turned a flower into my notebook I tried to reach it but I didn't manage .when I opened my eyes .I was in a hospital my family and friends were near me.I told them my dream they laughed and one of my friend gave me her notebook.

Hiç yorum yok: