18 Ekim 2008 Cumartesi

SAFRANBOLU




This week I want to mention about SAFRANBOLU.Safranbolu is Karabük province.It has got a very important historical value.Once a city of roman Province of "Paphlagonia", Safranbolu has hosted many civilizations including the Roman ,Byzantıne, Selcuk and Ottoman Empires throughout its history. During the Ottoman era the town served as an important junction on the Kastamonu - Gerede (Bolu)İstanbul route of the famous silk road. Safranbolu was at the same time a popular residence for Ottoman Royalty .When I return Karabük I immediately visit safranbolu.Because its beauty amaze me again and again however much I go there.Especially I like climbing "Hıdırlık hill" because you can see the whole Safranbolu from there.If one day you come here,you absolutely wont go without eating "SAFRANBOLU LOKUM"

Hiç yorum yok: