11 Ekim 2008 Cumartesi

BRAIN DRAIN








Brain drain is an important issue for governments nowadays.Several qualified people go to another country and don't return. If the governments want to prevent brain drain. Firstly, they should provide enough capital for researchs.Secondly, they should support innovation. Thirdly, even if the clever brains go to another country ,the governments should do their best to return them. When they return , I think ,they will do their best to develop their country.

3 yorum:

Fikret ARSLAN dedi ki...

I agree with you,and ı thing it's important that governments shold support it's scientist and don't let them to study abroad.First of all,it must boost the budget alloted for scientific research.Because as usual,the most important thing for them is money.

aydn_ozge dedi ki...

I agree with this ideas,too.Besides governments efforts(they are already essential for development in all branches),I think,these people shouldn't leave their own country for only money.This musnt't be so easy.If I were them,I want to improve my own country where I was born and grew up come what may!!!I think the most important point there is being brave and idealist!!!

samet deniz dedi ki...

If we want them not to go other countries firstly we must give them more money and support them with more technological equipments.And there is another thing if they loved their country they wouldn't go to other countries.