8 Ocak 2009 Perşembe

OUR MAGNIFICENT THEATRE SHOW


In my literature lesson while we were learning analysing of short story ,our teacher wanted us to act them.We created 6 groups.In my group there are eight people -Ayaz ,Betül,Helin,Nesrin, Neslihan,Sümeyye and Zöhregül-Helin acted the man-Dimitri- in the story. She wore man cloths and we made her beard and mousthache.Betül acted the women-Anna- who deceive her husband .I read some parts of the story. Neslihan acted the wife's of husbond of Dimitri and Sümeyye daughter of him.Ayaz acted husband of Betül.Zöhregül was responsible for the music.and lastly, Nesrin acted an audience in the theatre.I think all of us acted our role perfectly.And we managed to get ten points from our teacher:)

4 yorum:

Sümeyye Ata dedi ki...

It was so great to act with you people. It was so funny.I can't believe how I spoke like that. I really felt myself like a kid.:D
Helin was so handsome...I love you so much people....:D

hell in dedi ki...

heyy I wrote about this topic too!!! but it was very enjoyable to act with you and others. I like acting :) thank you for your emotions about me sumeyye :)

Ayaz BABAYEV dedi ki...

My role was too short but ıt was really enjoyable.All of you were successful except me because ı am passıve ın performıng somethıng:)

nihaningezileri dedi ki...

I really wanna congrulate you, you all were so good at acting :)